Thursday, April 30, 2009

Laptop Lunches. Nom.

All right. I have yet to do a Laptop Lunch post! I'd say it's about time. My Laptop Lunchbox is such a wonderful thing. I get made fun of ceaselessly at work for having one. They say I look like a little kid. But I just take that with a grain of salt. My Laptop Lunchbox is sexy.


Mmkay. Here' we've got a nice salad with hemp seeds on top, leftover tofu scramble & Smart Bacon, some hummus & flatbread, half a mint brownie, & almonds & dried cherries by the silverware. I believe my dressing is of the maple-dijon variety. Yum!


This would be Vegan YumYum's DELECTABLE Cappellini in Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce, hummus w/ flatbread on the side, a Fuji apple, Newman O's & dried cherries.



Raw veggies, dried cherries, some honeydew, ketchup & Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream for my roasted 'tatoes, Newman O's.


Hannah's Cold Sesame Noodles, cherries, leftover mujadara from local Aladdin's Eatery (BEST!), Newman O's.


Chips & salsa, spaghetti squash "noodles" w/ EB, sprouts, salt & pepper, and some canned peas.

1 comment:

Amy Hemmert and Tammy Pelstring said...

Love your colorful, creative lunch photos! I'm sure visitors to our site would enjoy them too. Please consider sending us some to include in our photo gallery at http://www.laptoplunches.com/LaptopLunchPhotos.html. Thanks!