Vegan MoFo: Big Lots


Oh, my dear blogosphere. It would appear I have fallen off the MoFo wagon. Craptastic! Well, I assure you there has not been much to report as I have been preparing for T-Give and finishing up various school papers. A lot of my meals have been PB toast and Boca Spicy Chik'n Patties. Oh, and yesterday I took advantage of a Chipotle BOGO deal. But during my running around I stopped by Big Lots. GAHD I love that place. Mo has also shared her love of the BG (holla!). My mom and I had visited the previous weekend and I had found Stacy's Sticky Bun flavored Soy Thin Crisps - wha?! They were pretty darn tasty. On my second visit I spent $36 and scored 2 medium sized ceramic serving bowls, 1 plastic salad bowl, salad tongs, 3 small sauce dishes, and the following:


2 packages of organic kamut penne, 2 containers of Wolfgang Puck veggie stock, Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix, Thai Kitchen Thai Ginger & Vegetable noodles (50 cents!), some sea salt pita chips and Mediterranean Herb little cracker-doos. I also grabbed some Raisin Bran Plus Fiber... without looking at the ingredients. Along with slivered almonds and cranberries they tossed in yogurt covered somethings. Those bastards. Oh, and none of these eats were over $2.50 each. BIG LOTS FTW!

In other news, I believe I have finalized my menu for T-Give 2010! I'll remind myself to take plenty-o-pix on the big day. Now, in lieu of a dead bird, I will be presenting my Adopt-a-Turkey card. Have you ever?


What sweeties!

Labels: ,